Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Normal service might resume soon.

Just lately the posting has become a bit erratic, and Ive found myself with four of five drafts that Ive started and have yet to finish. I am juggling a lot of things at work just now, and regretably the blogging must come last. Im hoping that things will sort themselves out soon enough and I can resume a normal schedule of posting, but until then the posts might be a bit erratic, and a few may come to a somewhat abrubt end. Truthfully Ive found it a bit difficult these last few weeks to maintain a straight thought in my head for more than a few minutes. My mind is wandering a lot and Im losing my train of thought quite easily. Its a combination of poor diet (lack of fish oils!), poor sleep pattern and trying to do too many things at once, without prioritising and completing one task at a time.

No comments: