Friday, April 13, 2007

Tasting - Not a lot!

I havent been doing much tasting recently. Partly because my sinus's have been playing up a bit, but mostly because I just havent had the time. Ive been busy getting the cellar sorted out, then listing all the wines, now Ive got to get the fridges and shelves behind the bar ready to take all these new wines. As well as all this, we have a few weeks to rebuild the list in preparation for the May Races. Its a very time consuming activity, and time is a commodity that I have little off. Next week we have the Trustees in the hotel for most of the week, so it will be all hands on deck and the bosses will be on tenderhooks making sure everything is okey-dokey. Then weve only got two weeks to go before its May the 10th and we're off.

Hopefully I will get the chance to do some next week, after all someone has to check all the wines we are serving to the Board!!

No comments: